Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lost Wonders


It's now common knowledge that the Wonders of Life is closed and is/will be/has been gutted. I was happy to hear though recently on Lou Mongello's WDW Radio Show that the huge mural that was above the entrance to the queue for Body Wars is being saved. I'm guessing the mural will remain where it is, but if anyone knows if it's being relocated please let me know. I remember going to EPCOT Center as a kid for the first time and the long lines for this attraction. Over the years the crowds dwindled and the sponsorship of MetLife was pulled. I am glad that this beautiful piece of art is being kept in tact and will remain for some to enjoy (by some I know that the pavilion will still be used for private functions and special occasions). I hope one day that the loss of this once great pavilion will be replaced by a new pavilion. New Horizons sounds great!

No comments: