Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Luck to Everyone


I have to say that I'm pretty excited now. I found out yesterday that I am one of 25 contestants that have advanced to Round 2 of Lou Mongello and the WDW Radio Show's Adventureland Challenge Contest!! Now I know Round 2 involves a picture that we have to come up with some kind of caption (I think). I hope people vote for mine, but more importantly I hope that people just vote in general. Lou has put together such a great contest and Round 1 was just so much fun going through I was happy just playing without the thought that I might advance. Please show support for Lou and his contest as well as his podcast, the WDW Radio Show to show appreciation for the fact that he has put in the work to put together such a great contest and podcast for all of us, the Disney fan community. I know what you may be saying. "Don't try to butter Lou up so you can win." The good thing about this contest though is that Lou isn't picking as it will be the fans that vote.


I'll be back to Epcot postings shortly, but I just wanted to share the great news and with all the other contestants the best of luck!!

No comments: