Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Garden Grill

One of my absolute favorite restaurants in all of WDW is the Garden Grill at the Land pavillion. I last ate there in October for my son's first birthday and we are already planning on eating there next year. The food is excellent and fresh and the fact that it's an all you can eat family style serving means the friendly cast members keep you filled up. The flank steak is my favorite but I love the catfish too.Oh, we can't forget the fact that Mickey, Pluto, Chip, and Dale all make appearances as you eat. But even with all this my favorite aspects of the restaurant are the fact that it rotates and offers views of the Living with the Land boat ride. I love how the seats face outward and you pass the desert, rain forest, and my personal favorite the farmhouse from the ride. PLEASE make sure to check this restaurant out even if it's something you normally wouldn't do. I think it will become one of your favorites too.

No comments: